When contacting a Supplier please mention that you found
their equipment through Ex-PERT!
10 Clifton View, East Mains Industrial Estate, Broxburn, EH52 5NE United Kingdom
The SA FLEXIHEAT ATEX Heater embodies all of SA Equips principles: ATEX, tough, compact, powerful, user friendly and easily moveable. The Heater can be easily carried by 2 people to wherever it is needed. It can be used in several different configurations, with or without ducting. Tough marine graded materials give it a long life, even in extreme environments. Highly flexible electronics can cope with many different electrical supply systems. This powerful unit is an impressive heat source.
Now you can control the temperature in your working environments. Projects can be completed on time and paint & coatings cured quickly even in low temperatures. It can be used onshore or offshore, inside or outside. It provides the necessary air changes as well as heat. It is also designed for positive pressure habitats constantly supplying warm air.
· Input Voltage 360 - 440VAC
· Operating Temperature -40°C to +40°C
· Weight 53Kg (excluding cable)
· Supplied with 10m braided cable
· Noise Level 83dbA @ 1 metre
· Start Up current 24A (400V)
· Run Current 23A (400V)
· Free Airflow 1830cfm (3110m3/hour)
· Air Speed 15.5m/s (51ft/s)
· Dimensions 760mm x 560mm x 560mm
· Diameter 300mm
· Typical Temperature Rise approx 20°C above ambient